The planning committee is hard at work taking care of all the details to insure a fun time. Register now to help the committee with their planning.
Been to the school since graduation? Greg Tsuda thought it would be interesting to look at the campus today. Here is a photo and a short video of the campus.
See you at the 50th Reunion part II.
…for CHS67 50th Class Reunion part II. The Hawaii committee members, Ella (Kuloloa) Umiamaka, Lenore (Boynton) Sheldon, Henry Makua, Phillip Pai, Dennis Kaneshiro, Glenn Iwane and Eddie Hopkins met on April 29 to workout the details. Registration deadline is September 13th, 2017.
- Picnic – Thursday, October 12, 2017, 10:00am-4:00pm, Bellows AFB, Waimanalo
- Luau – Saturday, October 14th, 4:00pm-10:00pm, Ahuimanu, Temple Valley
Details of both events to follow.
Mail registrations with your check to Greg Tsuda as indicated on the form available here. For attendees to the picnic 16 years or older, name, birthdates along with a government issued ID is required by Bellow AFS security.
Block out your calendar for more good fun times and food. October 12th and 14th, 2017. The Hawaii planning committee is hard at work making detailed plans for this gathering. Registration will start soon, so stay tuned.
October 12, 10am-4pm
- Bellows AFS, Waimanalo
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Activities planned
- Children welcome
- To access Bellows AFS, we will need names and birthdates for all attendees 16 years and older. These same individuals (16 and over) will require a government issued ID with them when entering the Bellows AFS.
October 14, 4pm-10pm
- Ahuimanu Club View Garden Recreation Center, 47-771 Hui Kelu St., Kaneohe, HI
- Hawaiian food
- Live music
- Adults only
Cost: $30/person, includes both events. Children under 12 free for picnic. Luau event adults only.
Thank you all for such a great time! Come back and visit for more pictures in the next few days. This group photo will be mailed out later in the week.
With less than two weeks to go, everyone is excited with anticipation to see old friends! As promised, here is an update to the schedule posted earlier. Most of the changes are times for the hospitality suite. When picking up your bag, there will be a detail daily list of activities and times. The hospitality room number will be posted on the bulletin board next the “the Cal” west tower elevators. Here is a general overview of the schedule.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017
- 4:00-9:00 pm. Early arrivals, pickup your bag and information packet @ Hospitality room.
- Friday, March 3, 2017:
- 8:45am arrival to Slot Tournament (9:00am-12:00 noon). Players Gold Club, Main Street Station.
- 1:00-4:00pm: Pickup your bags & information packet. Hospitality Room @ the Cal.
- 8:00-11:00pm: Welcome gathering – social hour – Hospitality Room, bring your raffle tickets to bid on donated items.
- Saturday, March 4, 2017:
- 9:00am-12:00noon: Hospitality Suite open for social gathering.
- 6:30pm-11:30pm: Banquet night @ Main Street Station Social Club. Please be prompt, but no sooner than 6:30, for the group photo. Detail of the evenings activities will be in the schedule with your information packet. Attire for the evening is casual.
- Sunday, March 5th, 2017
- 9:00am-1:00pm: Brunch, Main Street Station Social Club
- 3:00pm-5:00pm: Photos ready for pickup at the Hospitality room.
Request for information
We will have a large group for the reunion, and everyone may not get to converse with each other. To facilitate “getting to know what you did after high school” Greg Tsuda is suggesting that you fill out the following information form. This is completely voluntary and you may participate at your option. Please give the filled out form to Greg at the hospitality suite.
- If you have a raffle donation, please advise Linda Nyman and bring to the hospitality suite, where we will display for bidding.
- The attire for all events is casual.
- Pickup your information packets as early as possible.
- Bring a family picture if you want to share. We will post in the hospitality room.