With less than two weeks to go, everyone is excited with anticipation to see old friends! As promised, here is an update to the schedule posted earlier. Most of the changes are times for the hospitality suite. When picking up your bag, there will be a detail daily list of activities and times. The hospitality room number will be posted on the bulletin board next the “the Cal” west tower elevators. Here is a general overview of the schedule.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017
- 4:00-9:00 pm. Early arrivals, pickup your bag and information packet @ Hospitality room.
- Friday, March 3, 2017:
- 8:45am arrival to Slot Tournament (9:00am-12:00 noon). Players Gold Club, Main Street Station.
- 1:00-4:00pm: Pickup your bags & information packet. Hospitality Room @ the Cal.
- 8:00-11:00pm: Welcome gathering – social hour – Hospitality Room, bring your raffle tickets to bid on donated items.
- Saturday, March 4, 2017:
- 9:00am-12:00noon: Hospitality Suite open for social gathering.
- 6:30pm-11:30pm: Banquet night @ Main Street Station Social Club. Please be prompt, but no sooner than 6:30, for the group photo. Detail of the evenings activities will be in the schedule with your information packet. Attire for the evening is casual.
- Sunday, March 5th, 2017
- 9:00am-1:00pm: Brunch, Main Street Station Social Club
- 3:00pm-5:00pm: Photos ready for pickup at the Hospitality room.
Request for information
We will have a large group for the reunion, and everyone may not get to converse with each other. To facilitate “getting to know what you did after high school” Greg Tsuda is suggesting that you fill out the following information form. This is completely voluntary and you may participate at your option. Please give the filled out form to Greg at the hospitality suite.
- If you have a raffle donation, please advise Linda Nyman and bring to the hospitality suite, where we will display for bidding.
- The attire for all events is casual.
- Pickup your information packets as early as possible.
- Bring a family picture if you want to share. We will post in the hospitality room.